Patrick is a post-doctoral researcher in the Future Interaction Technology Lab at Swansea. He currently works on the CHI+MED project exploring how to design interactive computer systems in order to reduce and better manage use error.
- Number entry interfaces in interactive devices
- Error in human computer interaction
- Safety critical human computer interaction
- Interactive information visualisation
- Applications of formal methods in human computer interaction
- Developing tools for dependable user interface design and analyses
Masters Thesis -
Devices, errors and improving interaction design - a case study using an infusion pump. October 14, 2008
Communicating context through music. May 2007
- E-mail p.oladimeji at swansea ac uk
- Telephone 01792 602693
- Address Computer Science Department, Swansea University, Swansea, SA2 8PP.