- Human-Computer Interaction
- Tangible User Interfaces
- Defomable Interfaces
- C. Steer
Designing Mobile Deformable Controls for Creation of Digital Art, Appeared in Mobile HCI Doctoral Consortium, Vienna, September 2017.
- C. Steer, J. Pearson, S. Robinson, M. Jones
Deformable Paint Palette: Actuated Force Controls for Digital Painting, Appeared in CHI 2017 Works-in-Progress, Denver, May 2017.
- C. Steer, S. Robinson, M. Jones,
Growth, Change and Decay: Plants and Interaction Possibilities, CHI 2015 Works-in-Progress, Seoul, April 2015.
- BSc Dissertation: Shared Symphonies: Building Group Tangible Music Experiences for People Living with Dementia | PDF | Video
- E-mail: 705784[at]swansea.ac.uk
- Office: FIT Lab
- Address: FIT Lab, Computer Science Department, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK